VTBIRD Archives

May 2006

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Lawrence, Miriam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 22:26:52 -0400
Angel, one other thought -- is it possible your bird was a first-year
Orchard Oriole? This would be another rarity for Vermont, but a bit less
rare than Yellow-headed Blackbird.  Some nice pictures here (scroll down to
the middle): http://www.pbase.com/lilwings/icterids

By the way, I apologize to everyone else for making these replies to the
entire list -- it seems that the format of messages has changed, at least
the ones I'm receiving. They no longer contain the sender's direct email
address, so I'm not able to respond off-list.  The "from" line now says only
"From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Smith"
and if I hit "reply all," the only address in the "to" line is Vermont
Birds.

Is this what others are experiencing too?  Was this an intentional change to
the list format?

Miriam Lawrence
Monkton