]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ACCESS Home

ACCESS  May 2006

ACCESS May 2006

Last Chance to Add your opinions to the ACCESS Survey!

access <[log in to unmask]>

ACCESS Info <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 May 2006 09:31:12 -0400

http://www.uvm.edu/access/survey/

Hello Students, this is the last reminder we will send!

We have about 90 responses now, 10 more would put us past our goal!

Will you take aminute to fill out the survey, if you haven't already?

Also, we will post the results to the same page, if anyone is interested
in seeing that.

http://www.uvm.edu/access/survey/

There's 5 parts of the survey, and you will only fill out the parts that
are of interest to you.

     General ACCESS survey (everyone fills this out)

     Notetaking Survey (we NEED more of these)
     Exam Proctoring Survey (would like more)
     Disability Impact at UVM Survey (need more responses)
     Kurzweil/E-text Survey (only 6 people filled this out??)

As always, the survey is totally anonymous, and should not take more
than 7 to 8 minutes to fill them out.

http://www.uvm.edu/access/survey/

ACCESS