]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCIOCLUB Home

SOCIOCLUB  June 2006

SOCIOCLUB June 2006

no compromise H_Y_W_I You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

fknmtwj sdyvrn <[log in to unmask]>

Association of Sociology Students <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:34:56 +0800

H.Y.W.I- H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc.
Watch this one tr@de on Wednesday, don't be sorry you missed out

Still not too late

S Y M B O L : H_Y_W_I.PK
Current Price: $ 1.01
7 Day Projected : $ 4.50
This is a real company with real potential

watch it like a hawk  H Y W I . P K

Before we start with the profile of H_Y_W_I we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting on Wednesday . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

About the company:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary technology of Digital Intermediate services to feature filmmakers for post-production for film mastering and restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total creative control over the look of their productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in HD or SD video, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e puts a powerful cluster of digital tools at the director's disposal to achieve stunning results on the big screen. Matchframe Digital Intermediate, a division of H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc., packages a full array of post-production services with negative handling expertise and cost-effective 2K digital intermediate and 35mm film out systems. The Digital Intermediate process eliminates current post-production redundancies by creating a single high-resolution master file from which all versions can be made, including all theatrical and High Definition formats. By creating a singl!
 e master file with resolution higher than the current High Definition broadcast standards, the DI master file enables cinema and television distributors to extract and archive all current and future cinema and television formats including Digital Cinema, Television and High Definition.

Red H0t News:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e Expands the Creative Palette for Independent Filmmakers GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. A provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced today that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is currently providing full digital intermediate services for Super 16MM productions.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. (H-Y-W-I.PK - News), a provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced that High Definition preview masters as part of its normal digital intermediate service offerings and workflow.

"Typically, in current post-production workflow, HD dailies masters are edited into high quality preview masters including color timing, dirt removal, opticals and visual effects," said David Waters, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e president. "Unfortunately, none of these processes translate to the theatrical release of the film as they must all be duplicated or repeated in either a higher resolution digital format, or photo chemical process."

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e gives Motion Picture producers the ability to scan their selected original camera negative at 2k or 4k film resolution, conform a high resolution digital master for theatrical and broadcast release including dirt removal, opticals and visual effects, and output a High Definition preview master to be used for preview screenings and focus groups that can be deployed in any worldwide theater location.

"The challenge for completing the final editorial decisions on a motion picture are balanced between the ability to display the highest resolution picture for a test audience, and the costs and time in having to re-master your film based on a test audience response," said Jim Delany, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e COO.

"H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e offers a flexible alternative to traditional photochemical and video post-production processes for film mastering and preview screenings eliminating cost and time redundancies," said Waters. "We expect our HD preview screening master services to provide crucial workflow efficiencies helping H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e achieve market growth in the current digital intermediate and high definition marketplace."
Get H-Y-W-I First Thing Wednesday

If you want to play the marrket get in on H-Y-W-I Wednesday

The sun will shine into our yard to.   Water under the bridge. Red as a beet.  There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. The season of goodwill.   Where man is not nature is barren. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  Put off the scent.   Schools out for summer.   We hung them out to dry.  Waking up with the chickens. Ugly as a mud fence. Wait and see.  Sweet as honey.   To gild refined gold, to paint the lily. What goes down usually comes up.  What's done is done.  As uneasy as a cat near water.   Tools of the [log in to unmask]  Still waters run deep. Raking it in.  You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. Stir up an ant's nest.   Were you born in a barn?

Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. That's water under the bridge. Till the cows come home.   We hung them out to dry.  Say it with flowers.   You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Watch and wait.  When it rains it pours.   Sly as a fox.   Sitting on the fence. Water under the bridge. Which came first, the chicken or the egg. A weed is no more than a flower in disguise.  There is always next year.   Put to bed with a shovel. Take time to smell the roses. Still water runs dirty and deep.   The silly season.   The shoes on the other foot now.   Ugly as a mud fence. Treat him like dirt.