]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BLOGGING Home

BLOGGING  July 2006

BLOGGING July 2006

Re: Creating a "sub" blog in MT 3.2 (was Re: Your new UVM Weblog.

Karl Bridges <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:26:40 -0400

The lower case seems to work. My last stupid question and then I'm
really ready to roll.  I saw a plugin Meow which lets people send
emails directly to the blog-- which is a handy feature.  It appears
that this is something that is handled centrally?? I see no way for me
to unpack and install these files.

--
Karl Bridges
Associate Professor