DAC Archives

July 2006

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Shane Cutler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:07:29 -0400
Pat:

I'll plan to meet you at the lib. At 2:45pm, but then not do the tour. I
just did it last week with Allen and Patty, and I am doing it again next
week with my staff.

Additionally, I have my Doc Martin sandals on today - and technically, the
toes are not covered - and I want to make sure I am leading my example.

See you then,
Shane