]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  July 2006

SLSNR July 2006

you have to experience this HLUN . pk MONDAY

izawvcu cloakxcn <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:40:12 +0800

Don't take my word on it, Do your research and you'll see why we recommend this oneDon't take my word on it, Do your research and you'll see why we recommend this one

HOT  STOCK  ALERT - HLUN.PK
ALERT --  BREAKING MARKET NEWS REPORT --- HLUN.PK

Company Name: HEALTHEUNIVERSE INC
Lookup: HLUN.PK
Current Price: .15
Expected: This one is going to grow at a rapid rate.

Breaking News:  Healtheuniverse Announces Appointment of Neonatologist Dr. Munaf Kadri M.D. to Its Medical and Scientific Advisory Board

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 18, 2006- -Dr. Kadri, Neonatologist at Loma Linda University Medical Center, Joins Advisory Board to Commercialize Adult Stem Cell Therapies

"The appointment of Dr. Kadri M.D. to our Medical and Scientific Advisory Board will prove invaluable to our adult stem cell development and commercialization efforts," stated Dr Vipul Dev M.D., Chief Executive Officer of Healtheuniverse. "Dr Kadri is an established Neonatolgist, with widely regarded expertise in researching and developing new therapeutic techniques. He brings a strong scientific research background and augments the solid foundation of our existing Medical and Scientific Advisory Board."

About HLUN.PK
Healtheuniverse is a biotechnology development firm specializing in the development and commercialization of patented Biopharmaceutical and Biomedical products. We are engaged in research and development of regenerative medicine therapies using non-embryonic adult stem cells for use in plastic, reconstructive, orthopedic, vascular, and cardiac surgery. Healtheuniverse strives to be the first to commercialize the use of regenerative medicine in plastic and reconstructive surgery and to develop therapeutic uses in the most profitable commercial applications.

WATCH THIS STOCK GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Raking it in.  Say it with flowers.   Shit happens.   Spring rain, Fall gold. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Sweet as honey.   When the cows come home.  Treat him like dirt. She's the apple of my eye.   Under the weather. Spring rain, Fall gold. Water doesn't run uphill.   A rose is a rose is a rose. Sweet as apple pie.   Your all washed up. Strong as an ox.  Read the tea leaves. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  Weed 'um and reap. Rare as walking on water.  Welcome to my garden.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   Timber! Red as a beet.  A rolling stone gathers no moss. Put to bed with a shovel. Sweet as apple pie.   Till the cows come home.   Put to bed with a shovel. Tastes like chicken.   Spill the beans.   Thick as a brick.   Say it with flowers.   What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Walking on water. Worked night and day. Stuck in a rut.  Waking up with the chickens. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  The silly season.   Sow dry and set wet. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.  A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Welcome to my garden.