Re: reset password, help request

Justin Henry <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:02:56 -0400

Hi Judith,

You recieved this message because it was sent to the
[log in to unmask] list serv, which you were signed up for
automatically when you requested a blog.

As for the help request, I think you mean that you sent an email to the
Doctor Is In list at [log in to unmask]  A number of folks are involved in
the Welcome/Orientation crew getting folks up to speed for the semester,
so it's possible your email just hadn't been responded to yet.  The
program is now back to regular hours, so please feel free to drop in
anytime from 10-3, Monday - Friday.

-Justin

--
Justin Henry