Re: Style Catcher w/ 3.3

Karl Bridges <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:53:50 -0400

I have the same problem.  A rebuild and all was golden.  Unfortunately,
MT seems not to have an option for automatic rebuild after save -- which
would, one thinks, be sort of a no-brainer, but anyway....

Remember also that, for static web pages, one can save them as
templates.  So it's possible to take any existing web page and host it
within the blog -- although there may be special circumstances where
this produces unexpected consequences.  In theory, assuming one changes
the alias on your server  to your blog e.g. jobblogger.uvm.edu to
chemdept.uvm.edu you could convert your whole site to a blog and no one
would be any the wiser.  Evidently Stanford and some other places are
playing with this idea -- blogging isn't blogging -- it's a lightweight
content management system.