Re: adding sub-tabs...

Justin Henry <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:48:41 -0400

Hi Ted,

Ted Hart wrote:
> How do you add sub-tabs to your blog?

It sounds like you are using the "tabbed" blog theme, and trying to add
a row of tabs or subcategories below the top layer?

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is an easy way to accomplish this.
  You might be able to use the MTFilterCategories[1] template tag to
accomplish this, if you are comfortable editing your template files and
the CSS.  Feel free to ask questions if you get stuck or would like some
pointers.

Have you looked at the styles available with the StyleCatcher plugin to
see if any of them would suit your purpose? Note that you can also use
styles available from the "Style Contest", by putting the URL into
StyleCatcher[2]. I don't think any of them are "tabbed" but there is a
little more selection than the default set.

Hope this helps,

-Justin

[1] Documentation for the FilterCategories plugin, which is installed on
all UVM blogs, is available at
http://www.staggernation.com/mtplugins/FilterCategories
[2] http://thestylecontest.com/browse

--