DAC Archives

August 2006

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:36:09 -0400
Welcome back to all those who have been away - and a grand hello to
those who have been around -

Well, well the buildng sure has been changing.  And we need to meet.
I am going to have Merrie/Donna try to set monthly meetings such that
we can get the all of us (or a majority) there.  I am writing to ask
those who are not on corp time to send me an email to me in the next
2 days that identifies a consistent block of time (days of week and
times) so that Merrie and/or Donna can slot us in.

We have policy work, FFE work, and other great items to pursue.

Thanks!

Pat
--
Patrick Brown