AIKIDO September 2006

Club meeting

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:00:14 -0400

Hi everyone,

The Aikido club is having a meeting next Wednesday, Sept 13th, at
7:00pm at the Billings Student Center 3rd floor. There isn't a
specific space that I have reserved so unless there is an event not
listed, we can just meet by the fireplace by the entrance. If there
are any conflicts for anyone who would like to attend, please email
me, we can always change the time and even the day if that doesn't
work for a lot of people.

The agenda for the meeting will loosely consist of:

1. General organizing and informational: What do you want to get out
of the club? What should the club look like for the future?
2. What are some fundraising and/or recruiting ideas that you have?
3. Officers/committee members: Do you want to help run the club?

We aren't a big club and this meeting won't take long so I hope
everyone can make it. You are welcome to bring anyone who is interested!

As a side note, anyone interested in beginning aikido through the club
or restarting after a while of not practicing, you can go down to the
dojo during the UVM Aikido credit class from 12:15 to 1:15 on Tuesdays
and Thursdays. If you want to do this, please start tomorrow or at
the latest next week, and talk to Sensei before class. If you are a
member of the dojo you can also take these classes. If any of you
want to just watch a class you can do that during any of the dojo
classes during the week. The class schedule is on the website
http://www.aikidovt.org.

Have a good week and I hope to see many of you on Wednesday.

Danielle