AIKIDO September 2006

Aikido Club meeting revisited

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:05:43 -0400

Hello again!

I know we haven't been able to do much as a club this year so far, but
that can change.  I want to schedule another meeting since the turnout
for the last one was pathetic (even though I do appreciate the person
who did show up), but I haven't set a date or time for the new meeting
yet.  I would really like to hear from people about where they want
the club to go.  It's good hearing from one person, but I need to hear
from the rest of you, and to get new members that can give feedback
and get involved as well.

A new month is coming up and if you haven't become a member of the ACV
dojo yet, now would be a great time.  Don't be intimidated if you
haven't done Aikido before because an introductory session will be
starting on Thursday October 3rd and will last for 3 months ('til the
end of December). The fees and class schedule are listed on the ACV
website. http:/www.aikidovt.org

But in case there is anyone who has been considering continuing their
training, starting now will make you feel like you have time this
semester to improve instead of just getting warmed up to it again.
Also there will be testing on October 4th and anyone who can come to
support members advancing would be great.  It is also a great chance
to see for yourself how the testing works.

Have a great rest of the week!

Danielle