AIKIDO September 2006

Where are all the members?

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:10:27 -0400

Hey everyone,

I am writing a complimentary email to the first one i sent out this
year.  I was  wondering if there are people still interested in
keeping the Aikido Club going?  I was surprised when no one responded
to my last email about fundraising and recruiting, but I know planning
those activities can be daunting.  I obviously cannot do this or run
the club alone, so if there are people out there who do want to be a
part of the club, please email me back.  I don't want the idea of
recruiting/fundraising to intimidate anyone because I know everyone,
including myself, are busy.  That is why any ideas will be fairly low
key and wouldn't involve a lot of work on anyone's part.

I do want the club to make it and I hope others do to.  Hopefully we
can get the club working like it did last semester with supporting
people to become members of the dojo, but it can change or be modified
at any time.  I am open to any ideas, comments or questions about the
club so just let me know you are interested.

Just a reminder, the Donovan Waite seminar is this weekend in case any
of you wanted to go.  I'm sorry I didn't send this email or reminder
out earlier.  I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.

Danielle