JHOUSE Archives

September 2006

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jonathan Tinkham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 01:02:02 -0400
Hello Japanese House,

     If you got Heidi's/Corson-sensei's email, you all know about our
movie nights and how we all get to pick one movie each. Well, so far we
only have 6 movies for all 14 of us. That's enough movies to get us
started and for me to make the first poster, but we need everyone to get
their movie choices in quickly so I can make posters and we all can plan
on when to show them. So, I'm making a deadline for getting movies in.
If there aren't enough movies submitted by September 22 for another
poster then Heidi and I will just have to pick some. If you're not sure
what movie you want to watch, we have the Japanese House's collection in
the downstairs suite (B230) you can look through. There's also a lot of
movies at the Library. Also, if you want to show your movie a specific
week then just say so.

     So far, we have:
     Koinomon (9/8)
     Waterboys (9/15)
     Shall We Dance (9/22)
     Infection (10/27)
     "Crying Out Love in the Center of the World" (TBA)
     Odoru Daisousasen (TBA)

Heidi would like add, "choose or lose your freedom."

Thanks,
Jon