MEDLIB-L September 2006, Week 3

Re: MEDLIB-L Digest - 14 Sep 2006 to 15 Sep 2006 (#2006-217)

Ellen Tulchinsky <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:54:03 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09/16/2006 12:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MEDLIB-L Digest - 14 Sep 2006 to 15 Sep 2006 (#2006-217)

Topics of the day:

  1. Wikis in libraries
  2. The American Academy of Pediatrics new subscription policy
  3. ILL - filled - Cytogenetic and Genome Research
  4. ILL - filled - J Expos Analysis Envir Epid
  5. Summary: The American Academy of Pediatrics new subscription policy
  6. FW: ? Deep Freeze: Do You Use it in Your Library?
  7. REF ? Somali patient education information
  8. Evidence Based Library & Information Practice - call for submissions
  9. ILL: AORN Connections Apr 2006
 10. SUMMARY:   New Nature Online Policy, "Rolling Archives"
 11. ILL Filled: AORN Connections Apr 2006
 12. SUMMARY:  Correction New Nature Online Policy, "Rolling Archives"
 13. ? PubMed history
 14. Information Professional Image archive
 15. Help: World Health Organization classification for thyroid tumors
 16. Three-day workshop - Medical Information on the Internet,  5-7 December
     2006, Capitol Hotel, Dubai  UAE
 17. Copyright Question re: video to DVD to Intranet
 18. VERIF:  J Infus Nurs. 2006 Jan-Feb;29(1 Suppl):S1-92 (2)
 19. ILL - SCI Nursing