AIKIDO October 2006

Meeting Reminder

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:32:34 -0400

Hey everyone,

This is just a reminder that there will be a VERY important club
meeting tomorrow 3:30pm in Billings Great Hall (the first room inside
with the fireplace).  We need people to show up if we are going to
survive as a club, so PLEASE make every effort to be there.

I hope to talk briefly about many topics so we can get things going
and hopefully get something going as a club.  The questions that I
will ask are: How do we want to spend money?  What do we want to do?
Do we just want to train?  Or do we want to boy scouts/girl
scouts/YMCA type events and do demonstrations?  Do we want to meet as
a club on or off campus?  How do we want to fundraise?  How are we
going to recruit?  I have my own ideas on many of these questions, but
I want to hear from other people and brainstorm so we can start
getting things done.  Even if we fundraise a little money it can help
get the club started.  Its been hard for me to come up with creative
and orginal fundraising ideas on my own and I didn't know if anyone
had anything better. Just remember all the activities we could do if
we just had a little motivation and some money, it really is possible!

Remember, we need members like you in order to keep this club alive,
so your presence is ESSENTIAL.  See you guys tomorrow!

Danielle