AIKIDO October 2006

Aikido Club Meeting

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:27:47 -0400

Hello everyone!

This will be our second club meeting of the year.  It will be held
this Friday (Oct 6) at 3:30pm in the CWP (chritie-wright-patterson
complex on Redstone campus) rotunda. It is the lounge right as you
walk into the building.  I hope this location doesn't make anyone not
want to come to the meeting, but I even reserved the space officially
through conference and event services so we are guaranteed a meeting
space (any place in Billings was reserved already).  If there is too
much of a conflict, please email me and I can try and change the
location.

I am also extremely sorry that I could no make the meeting time work
with everyone's schedule.  We are all busy so it made it hard to
reconcile everyone's tight schedule.  But to make up for this,
anything that we go over in the meeting will be emailed to the
listserv as well as to the people who voiced a desire to be at the
meeting.  If anyone has a time conflict and has something they want
said at the meeting, just email it to me and I will be sure it gets
heard.

I hope everyone has a great week and I hope to see many of you at the
meeting! Also, don't forget you can always  bring a friend that might
be interested. :)

Danielle