Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2006

AIKIDO October 2006

Re: On Campus Meeting Space!

"Geoffrey Kendall. Abbott" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:43:26 -0400

I could do the Friday time slot, but the other 2 days I have class
during the available hours. This is something I'd definitely be
interested in, since it's on campus and I could get at least a little
practice in.
-Geoff
P.S. Thanks for working so hard to keep this club together, I know I
haven't been much help.