Bake sale stuff

"Claire E. Bove" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:22:08 -0400

Hello all-
Hope everyone is well!
I can sit at the table next friday from 11:00-12:15, and from
1:10-2:20.  I will definitely come up with something yummy and
enticing to bake, I also own a crockpot, so if there is a power
source, we could plug it in to keep some sort of beverage warm.
See you all soon, sorry I couldn't make the fitness group yesterday, I
am trying to dig myself out from under a mountain of schoolwork right
now.
Enjoy the day,
     Claire Bove