CRIKEY! bracelet table times

"Jamie B. Seiffer" <[log in to unmask]>

HCLC Social Action <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:54:06 -0400

     Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:10:49 -0400
     From: James Scott Mathews IV <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: crikey bracelet table times
       To: [log in to unmask]

here are the times we are signed up for a table outside of bailey howe:
M 10/23 2-5PM
W 10/25 2-3PM
M 10/30 2-5PM
W 11/1 2-3PM
F 11/3 12-3PM
M 11/6 2-5PM
W 11/8 2-3PM
F 11/10 12-3PM

Please email me back with any times you can help.  I will probably be
there every monday and friday, and jamie will be there every
wednesday.  Also, feel free to email me if you would like to sell them
on your own (as i mentioned at the meeting).  Thanks a bunch.
James

----- End forwarded message -----