JHOUSE Archives

October 2006

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Akira Nagata <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:02:14 -0400
To Everybody who came to the Tea Ceremony,

Thank you very much for coming to the tea ceremony, today!
It was really great to have you all!!
I am glad that so many people showed up to join our ceremony.
It was my first time to perform in front of so many people like today,
but I really enjoyed it, so I just want to thank you guys for this great time!
If you want to have some tea like today,
I got some tea and Yokan(red beans jelly) from Corson sensei so please
let me know.
I'm always glad to make tea for you!
Again, thank you for coming today!

Akira