SCHOOL-IT October 2006

Re: computer suppliers other than Dell

Eric Hall <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:17:07 -0400

When this conversation has come up in the past I have mentioned that we have
been buying Compaq/HP for six years now (150+ machines) with great results.
Very few problems and very responsive (US based for "corporate" customers)
tech support. Good warranties, no proprietary parts, competitive pricing
etc. etc.

HP printers: default "low toner" warnings are set to 10%, but you can change
this and run them dry!

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools