AIKIDO November 2006

Hey everyone

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:37:40 -0500

Buon Giorno Tutti,

How was everyone's little break?  It feels like its been a long time
since I last sent out an email.  I just wanted to let anyone who might
be interested know that the first of the month is coming up again
soon.  It might not seem like a long time to train for the month of
December, but for those of you who might be staying in Burlington for
the majority of break, it might be something that interests you.
Also, again, if you are member and you will be here over break, there
is the Misugi New Years practice and potluck after.  It is traditional
for the dojo to bring in the new year with a 108 techniques.  I know
this is vague, but if you are interested and you haven't heard about
it email me or Sensei.  If everything works out, I plan on doing it
this year.

If there is anyone who is a member of the dojo who wants to meet just
to train together let me know.  I'll be glad to try and arrange a time
with a small group of people.  I'm sorry if this makes some feel left
out.  I would still be interested in doing a movie night, maybe as
some sort of de-stresser before the exams start, or as a break within
the exams.  You might feel like you won't have time, but it might be
good to take one or two hours to just forget about memorizing that
list of terms or those chemical formulas.  I'll be here until the last
exam day (Dec. 15th) so tell me if you are interested. (We can have
hot chocolate! :) I have plenty of mix left from the bake sale)

Don't let things get too hectic in the last week of classes and going
into finals, and this might sound redundant or a little too maternal,
but take care of yourself too, especially by getting sleep.  Type to
you soon.

Danielle