Hiram wrote:

Hiram Montes <[log in to unmask]>

CDAE -- Extension <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:57:05 -0120

We have brought you winner after winner this year and things are only
getting better!

The 21st century home is one in which broadband is available in every
room.  Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it.  House
appliances are seamlessly integrated into a comprehensive network.
This is already a reality for the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming
business as it spreads to the middle class house.  Our next feature makes
this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!

Advanced Powerline Technologies

Sym: APWL
Price:           0.083
Short Term Target:   0.27
Long Term Target:   1.10

An incredible press release is expected out of the company very soon.
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will
happen to the price of this issue!
Tech companies blast off on news like this.  Get in before this one takes
off and ride it all the way to the bank!
---
MILAN, Italy (AP) -- Former Premier Silvio Berlusconi nearly collapsed at a podium during an emotional speech to political supporters in northern Italy on Sunday, and aides rushed to keep him from falling over.
LONDON, England (AP) -- Anti-terrorist police investigating the death by radioactive poison of a former Soviet spy probed theories ranging from a Kremlin plot to a case of self-poisoning as health authorities prepared Sunday to test 300 people for traces of radiation.