Event for Partnership Students

Mukhtar Amin <[log in to unmask]>

'06-'07 1st Yr. Partnership Students

Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:03:33 -0500

Dear Partnership students,

Just a quick reminder that today is our Partnership Students Social.  As
was mentioned in the earlier email, the social will take place from
5-7pm in the Billings Chapel Conference Room, located in Billings.  We
will have food, drinks, as well as some fun games available.   We look
forward to seeing you all this afternoon.  In the meantime, if you have
any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or Sarah Childs at

Warm regards

Mukhtar Amin

--
Mukhtar Amin