LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  November 2006

SLSNR November 2006

Kerry wrote:

Kerry Mcgill <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:53:17 +0300

We have giving you winner after winner this year and things are only
getting better!

The XXI century house is one in which broadband is available in every
room.  Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it.  House
appliances are seamlessly integrated into a comprehensive network.
This is already a reality for the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming
business as it spreads to the middle class home.  Our next feature makes
this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!

Advanced Powerline Technologies

Stock: APWL
Current Price:           0.083
Short Term Target:   0.27
Long Term Target:   1.10

An incredible news is expected out of the company very soon.
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will
happen to the price of this issue!
Tech companies blast off on news like this.  Get in before this one takes
off and ride it all the way to the bank!
---
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey  (AP) -- Authorities have identified the second of four women whose bodies were found dumped behind a string of seedy motels earlier this week.
HANOI, Vietnam (Reuters) -- Hollywood superstars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie doled out candies and toys during a surprise visit to an orphanage in southern Vietnam, a state-run newspaper said on Saturday.