LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  November 2006

SLSNR November 2006

Just Updated

Delbert Correa <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Dec 2006 05:28:13 -0480

Hello,

Thank you for being a previous customer of Prestige Replicas.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of top quality Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces and other brands, all at direct wholesale prices.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Cartier, Breitling, Omega, Chanel etc) at:

www.perfectsmmile.com

We have added hundreds of new watch models and brands, as well as many new products, including:

a)     Tiffany & Co Jewelry
b)     Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes bags
c)     Lighters
d)     Cufflinks
e)     Keychains

You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands available in our wide selection as well:

1. Rolex
2. A.Lange & Sohne
3. Audemars Piguet
4. Breguet
5. Breitling
6. Bvglari
7. Cartier
8. Chanel
9. Chopard
10. Corum
11. Dunhill
12. Franck Muller
13. Glashutte
14. Graham
15. Gucci
16. Ikepod
17. IWC
18. Jacob & Co
19. Jaeger Lecoutre
20. Longines
21. Louis Vuitton
22. Mont Blanc
23. Movado
24. Omega
25. Oris
26. Panerai
27. Porsche Design
28. Rado
29. Tag Heuer
30. Technomarine
31. Vacheron Constantin

Please view our extensive selection at:

www.clockwristt.com

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Delbert

Customer Support

Prestige Replicas