The kick-off year of the Killington Bicknell's Thrush Research Project
was fantastic and hopefully, next year will be even better! For the
coming season I'm trying to upgrade to more equipment, field teqniues,
etc. One area that I'm looking into more heavily is public intrest and
awareness. I'm trying to get some data and statistics to put on flyers,
brochures, etc. and below is a survey that I have made to collect this
data for the project's publicity. Please take a few minutes to look over
and answer it. You can send your responses off list to me at
[log in to unmask]
Leader, Killington Bicknell's Thrush Research Project
1. Have you seen/heard Bicknell's Thrush?
2. if so, when and where?
3. do you hike in your spare time?
4. if yes, do you encounter Bicknell's on your hikes?
5. if so, how often?
6. where did you find out about the Killington Bicknell's Thrush
7. Have you particpated in/supported the project in the past?
8. Are you interested in particpating in/supporting it in the