VTBIRD Archives

November 2006

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Julie Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:18:48 -0500
I spotted three American Coots around 3:15pm this afternoon at Berlin
Pond.  I didn't get great pictures (it was in a shaded area, and I
don't like to use the flashbulb for nature shots, for fear of
spooking the wildlife), but I got a decent one of one of them
snacking on some vegetation:

	http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index.php?pic=1054

--julie

	this is not true.