AIKIDO December 2006

Budget deadline soon!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:12:04 -0500

Hey everyone!

This is important since it will determine what we will do next year,
and how much money we will have to do it with.  I know it is the
vacation, but I need to hear from people about what they would want to
do if we had money so I can add it into the budget.  We need to get
some sort of discussion going so know whether to even do a budget.  I
really don't want to end up like we did last year so don't make it an
option.

Do you want help with monthly membership dues? Do we want an on campus
space to train?  Do we want to sponsor any type of campus events
(movie nights, etc. it would take money to buy the copy rights and
show it publicly)?  Do you want the club to pay for any gear/uniforms?
  Do we want to fund seminars?  Do we want just home seminars or do we
want to travel to cities like Montreal or Boston?  Do you have any
other ideas? All it takes is a quick 2 second response to this email.

I'll plenty to work on this break, just give me feedback so the work
is productive and its for what you want.  Hope to hear from you soon
and have fun.

Danielle