AIKIDO December 2006

Wrap up

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:27:03 -0500

Hey everyone,

It's the end and I hope everyone's semester went great, or you at
least made it through. :)  I'm sorry that I lost my motivation near
the end before Thanksgiving break, everything just got so
overwhelming.  I would also like to apologize for the on campus
meeting space idea, that obviously didn't work.  It seems that people
who want to train would be better off getting help joining the dojo.
But if anyone has any other ideas I would like to hear them.

I would like to say that I haven't gave up.  Since we have the winter
break, I was going to read the Treasurers manual just in case we
decide to ask for supplemental funding for next semester so all I
would have to do is be "tested" on the info for SGA and fill out a
form so we can get money for memberships and maybe for a seminar.  We
can make this work, there are a few committed people, but I feel like
I need to reemphasize the need for participation.  When we get back
I'll see where everyone is at and maybe plan another bake sale.  My
goal will be to get membership money for people for February.  If you
are interested you have to tell me so I can really get going on any
paperwork and figuring out exactly how much we are going to ask for.
I need to know the number of people to calculate the exact amount
though, so get emailing!  I'll still be around next week ('til
saturday!) if there are people who want to destress, or study if you
are in Psych Research Methods. :)

Just a reminder about the New Years Misogi practice (sorry about the
mispell in the last email) for dojo members if anyone is interested,
I'll most likely be there.  I'll leave you with this, get ethusiastic!
  The more people who show a committed interest in the club, the more
I'll be willing to do and the harder I will work.  Just give me a
reason. :)  Have a wonderful winter break and think snow!

Danielle