Fwd: BLog server issues

Steve Cavrak <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:05:51 -0500

multipart/alternative (60 lines) , text/plain (43 lines) , text/html (2 lines)

I experienced the same error when trying to login to my blog

http://sjc.blog.uvm.edu/ --- works
http://sjc.blog.uvm.edu/mt/mt.cgi  -- generates error
https://sjc.blog.uvm.edu/mt/mt.cgi -- generates error

     Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:00:52 -0500
     From: Paul Martin <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: BLog server issues
       To: Steve Cavrak <[log in to unmask]>, Justin Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Something is up with my blog today.  Students are unable to post
comments and even I'm unable to log in to MT.

The response we're all getting is as follows:

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server
error log.
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at pwmartin.blog.uvm.edu Port 80

Any ideas?

Thanks,

	Pauk

--
Dr. Paul Martin
Assistant Professor, Department of English

802.656.9417 / 656.8451 (Cdn. Studies)
http://www.uvm.edu/~pwmartin
http://pwmartin.blog.uvm.edu

To receive the latest in Canadian literature news, author and
publisher interviews, and my monthly editorial on the teaching of
Canadian lit, subscribe to The Compass by e-mailing

----- End forwarded message -----

Something is up with my blog today. Students are unable to post comments and even I'm unable to log in to MT. The response we're all getting is as follows: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at pwmartin.blog.uvm.edu Port 80 Any ideas? Thanks, Pauk -- Dr. Paul Martin Assistant Professor, Department of English Director, Canadian Studies Program University of Vermont [log in to unmask] 802.656.9417 / 656.8451 (Cdn. Studies) http://www.uvm.edu/~pwmartin http://pwmartin.blog.uvm.edu To receive the latest in Canadian literature news, author and publisher interviews, and my monthly editorial on the teaching of Canadian lit, subscribe to The Compass by e-mailing [log in to unmask]