]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  January 2007

AIKIDO January 2007

Re: Budgeting for this semester and next year

"Michael N. Doire" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:41:41 -0500

Danielle:

Unfortunately the Graduate College is no longer assisting with student
health insurance for our program, and I will not be able to afford the
monthly dojo membership as I had hoped this semester.

Regards,

-Michael

--
Michael N. Doire