AIKIDO January 2007

Surprise!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:05:40 -0500

Hey everyone!

I just came from the SGA office and audited our fundraised account
(that our bake sale money went into).  Some good news is the table
outside the library didn't cost anything for us like I was told, so we
have the original $42 in there.  Ok, get ready for this... I found out
today is we still have $405.34 from last year.  I'm really sorry I
didn't audit the accounts at the beginning of the year, but I truly
thought we didn't have any money.  We now have a total of $447.34.

In order to figure out what we are going to do with this money, and
figure out what we want the club goals to be for next year, as well as
planning for the rest of the semester I think we should have a meeting
next week. This will be good since the club fair is next wednesday Feb
7th (which we are still a part of) and hopefully we can get some new
members .  So I was thinking of next Friday (Feb 9th) at 3 pm.  I
don't know if that will work for people, but it is important that you
show up or at least show your intention to show up by emailing me.  I
will bring a little bit of snacks and drinks and bring your friends.

Winter Club Fair is next week! (feb 7th)  I talked with SGA and we can
still set up at 1200 when claire and I get out of class.  It will go
to 3pm so if you can stop by to support us or to help out (and give us
a little break :)  ) that would be great.

Its the first of the month tomorrow and that means you can join the
dojo for the month of February!  It would be good to start in february
if you have never done aikido before since another introductory series
starts next tues (feb 6th) and you can go for february, march, and
april while still going to uvm.  Have a great rest of the week and
feel free to email me with any questions.

Danielle