]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  January 2007

AIKIDO January 2007

IMPORTANT:Dojo dues, club update, and seminar info

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:31:42 -0500

Hello everyone again!

I hope you had a good winter break and its not too hard to start
thinking about going back to uvm (I know I can't wait).  I hope you
read this because it has a lot of important information.  First, it's
technically the 10th of January and the dojo dues for students has
increased from $60 per month to $70 per month.  This just started and
I have read the Treasurers manual to try and get money for people to
help them become members of the dojo.  So if you are interested start
letting me know so I know how much to ask for (no guarantee that i
will get any).  Ideally if we get money, it can start for the month of
February.

I'm working on a budget layout right now, but there is a lot more I
need to do.  I've attatched a word document that outlines all the
expenses I calculated.  I would appreciate feedback on what anyone
thinks I can add, take away, adjust, etc. (don't worry I have a Mac
and I do not have any viruses so the attachment is safe)  You should
be able to convert the file if you don't have Word.
The Winter club fair is also coming up in February but I will email
you more on that later.

There is a seminar coming up the weekend after we get back in Montreal
on January 20th and 21st.  I know the timing isn't great but Sensei is
one of the instructors that are going to be teaching and it should be
a lot of fun.  I am defnitely going so if you are interested in going
too either email me back asap or email the dojo to make arrangements
(don't be scared of seminars).   I did tell you there would be a
seminar in Montreal in the spring semester, sorry I didn't know it
would be right away. :)  If you want a time schedule or a little bit
more information here is the Aikido de la Montagne website
http://www.aikidodelamont.com/home-en.html and you can download the
poster for the info (in french, but its understandable enough).  Have
a great end to your vacation and I will talk to you soon.

Danielle