EWB January 2007

Re: Fwd: EWB-USA-UVM

"Michael J. Rosen" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:12:30 -0500

I had one minor thought about "what to do for now": there are many
very basic areas of knowledge related to global warming, alternative
energy, hybrid cars, the pros and cons of biodiesel, how water pumps
work etc etc that we should all be up on. What if we came up with a
list asked each member to take on one topic and be prepared to talk
for ten minutes on it at an upcoming meeting?

Mike