Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  January 2007

EWB January 2007

Fwd: Re: PROPOSAL - Nicaragua

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:32:51 -0500

multipart/alternative (127 lines) , text/plain (102 lines) , text/html (59 lines)

Hi everyone,

   So the project in Nicaragua is looking fantastic! Below is an email
from Kristin Berg who wrote the proposal for the project.  I will have
to check with EWB-USA but we may be able to send one or two people to
Nicaragua.  Funds are extremely limited, but we can see what the
students at Wisconsin can offer and EWB-USA.  Please let me know what
you think.

Jacquie