]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  January 2007

EWB January 2007

Fwd: UVM students NEEDED FOR EWEEK ACTIVITIES Friday, Feb.. 2 from 8 to 1 p.m.

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Jan 2007 07:48:43 -0500

multipart/related (105 lines) , text/html (153 lines) , image/jpeg (153 lines)

Hi all,

   The message below is from Dawn Densmore concerning activities for
E-week.  This is something I think ewb should be involved in.  Please
let me know what activities interest you and we can attend one as a
group.

Thank-you,
Jacquie