Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  January 2007

EWB January 2007

Re: Is This Project Already DONE?

Alba Gabriela Garay Romero <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:39:52 -0500

Hey!!!

This solar pump system can be interesting because other Engineering
fields can be related-like Mechanical and Electrical Engineering-to
the solution of the water problem.

We can take a deeper look to this and maybe they would be able to help
us out with the planning and all that stuff...i mean, it is a similar
idea and we can mention their collaboration later for example in the
report or something like that.

What does the group think?

Gabriela

--