EWB January 2007

Re: Fwd: Re: EWB-UVM chapter

Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:54:47 -0500

Hi Jacquie (and everyone!),

Thank you so much for your dynamism and efforts.  This is exciting stuff.

My schedule:

I have Wed labs that last until 6:30.  Am happy to meet after that.

I have a monthly Thursday meeting that ends at 6:30.  Am happy to meet
after that (except not available on 1/18 ).

Locations:

If I'm understanding MJ's note correctly, she's discouraging us from
Peru because another student chapter has it wrapped up (if that's not
the correct interpretation, Peru is an interesting place, from what I hear).

Go ahead and fling the net (should we try to have a meeting soon, if the
deadline is imminent?).

VT professional chapter:

Has Carrie moved to California?  And if so, what about cultivating
closer ties with the other membership, especially Sebastian from IBM
(maybe he should be on this list?).

To the three FOLKS FROM ARIZONA:

Hello!  I'm one of the two advisors, and notice you've joined the list.
  Would you be willing to introduce yourselves, and let us know what
drew you to join?  In the spirit of the EWB mission, we haven't closed
our listserv borders, but it would be nice to meet you, if you are
willing to say hello.  Maybe you have a chapter and we can collaborate
in some way?

Best wishes to you all for a safe return to UVM/Tucson and a happy start
to the semester.  I'll see some of you in class this week (and am
looking forward to it!).

Cheers,

Alison

--