AIKIDO February 2007

Martial Arts movie night!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:12:04 -0500

Hey cool club members,

Who wants to watch a martial arts movie this Thursday night?  Well, we
are having an informal gathering of friends to watch a martial arts
movie yet to be determined (if you have one that you like, feel free
to bring it along).  It will be this Thursday Night in the Martin
Luther King Jr. Lounge right below the Ira Allan Chapel right before
you go into CCTheater at 9:00pm.  It will be a potluck of snacks (I'll
bring some popcorn) but not involving alcohol of course.  :)

I will have some kind of aikido video we can watch right before the
movie.  It could be some seminar footage, testing, a how-to video, or
maybe a video of OSensei.  It's always great to watch someone else do
aikido, you might even pick something up. :)  So please come and bring
your friends for a night of entertainment, socializing, and I know I
could use some destressing.  Hope to see you there.

Danielle