EWB Archives

February 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:30:53 -0500
From:
Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Everyone,

   We will be having our meeting tonight at 7:00 in VOTEY 207.  There
has been a room change since someone else had reserved the room for
tonight far in advance.  I have reserved Perkins 211 for the rest of
the year; so that will be our normal meeting place after tonight.
   Tonight is a very important meeting.  Madar will be our guest
speaker to answer questions on soils, water, and overall questions on
the project. Andy and Shanta will be in Nicaragua in two weeks!!
   We will also be handing out Green Mountain coffee bags to sell as a
fundraiser. (Thanks Matt!)

See you tonight,
Jacquie