SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

February 2007

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Martha Livingston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:03:42 -0500
Once again, Cohen, Campbell and Balter - with a little help from
others - have bombarded the list with a discussion most of which
belonged off-list. In the last two days I've had to get through (by
reading, or deleting) well over 40 posts. Reminds me of a cartoon I
have on my office wall, called "Philosophical Differences:"
(Philosopher 1): "You lack analytical rigor - and so does your
mother." (Philosopher 2): "Oh yeah? Well, deconstruct this,
butthead."

--
Martha Livingston, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Health and Society