AIKIDO March 2007

Hey there

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:48:19 -0400

Hey everyone,

I'm so swamped with work right now that the Bake Sale is going to
happen next Thursday, March 29th.  I'm sure you can understand where I
am at right now.  We can still meet for free mat time on Friday and
make sure to tell anyone who is in the class or a member of the dojo
that we will be meeting to train together at 4 pm on Friday.

I also need the name, email address and graduation year of ANYONE who
considers themselves a part of the club.  Don't put this off, I need
the information for the club update sheet.  Just respond to this email
with that tiny bit of information and it would make my life so much
easier.  Thanks guys!

Have a great week

Danielle