Re: Danielle's work for the UVM club

Benjamin Pincus <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:21:31 -0500

To the UVM club members:

Danielle has done great work as the President of the UVM Aikido club -- she
has put more energy into the club than any of the 5 or 6 past presidents.
On the other hand, I am quite dissapointed that there has been very little
initiative and support on the part of club members. If I see energy in the
club I would love to support it, but I need to see every club member
participate in order to make it happen. Please support Danielle and the UVM
club!  I would consider offering private UVM club workshops/seminars if I
saw a unified group of students eager to learn aikido and support each
other in their practice. Let's make this work.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Pincus
Dojo Cho
Aikido of Champlain Valley