EWB Archives

March 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:19:02 -0400
Hi everyone,

Please be VERY careful about replying to Jacquie's message with the info
she's requested. If you do so without changing the address, you will be
broadcasting your social security number and address to everyone on the
list.

Better to start with a clean message and use her address:

To be honest, it's better still to hand the info to her
non-electronically, or directly to Monika Ursiny in the Dean's office,
if you and Jacquie don't cross paths.

Thanks,

Alison

--