Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  March 2007

EWB March 2007

Re: Nicaragua Contacts

Shanta Brooke Keller <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Mar 2007 02:00:13 -0400

Carlos,

Thank you so much for all of the effort you have put into this trip.
The more people "we" as a club know in Nicaragua, the better.  Thanks
also for your knowledgable advice for general travel.  As far as being
unclear about what "we" andy and I want, this is unclear to us as
well.  We have stated for the last several weeks that we are paying
our way and using our time in order to go to Nicaragua and gather the
information that will assist the club's visit in June.  We have done
much brainstorming with the group and come up with an excellent list
of tasks for San Diego.  We asked for the group to be our brains.  If
you can tell us what you want us to do and help us to understand how
to do it (anything, including contacts, research, etc.) this is why we
are going.  We have less than 24 hours in Managua, and we are very
comfortable going it alone; however, if there is something that
anybody wants us to do in Managua please tell us and we will try to
the best of our ability to do it. and please be specific (not "meet
with the people there"). if we met with them, what do you want us to
say?  We will hopefully be checking our emails periodically; so, we
will be keeping everyone updated, and please give us specific advice
or instructions or ask specific questions.

We will do the best possible job representing UVM while we are down there.
We leave in two hours. Wish us luck!!!

Thanks for your comments