VTBIRD Archives

March 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Will Raup <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:12:47 -0400
This may be the same bird that spent a couple of days near Ausable Point on
the NY Side.  There was also Barrow's Goldeneye and Eurasian Wigeon in that
area as well, so keep your eyes open.

Will Raup
Albany, NY
www.pbase.com/cabbage_hollow

>From: Henry Trombley <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [VTBIRD] TUFTED DUCK at Champlain Bridge
>Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:29:46 -0700
>
>A male TUFTED DUCK was at the Champlain Bridge this morning at about 11am.
>Ted Murin and 2 other birders (sorry I don't remember your names) had just
>spotted it when I arrived.  It was in the bay south of the bridge among the
>a large mixed flock of birds.  Other species seen from under the bridge
>were: Ring-necked Duck, Common Goldneneye, Greater and Lesser Scaup,
>Gadwall, American Widgeon, Canada Goose, Black Duck, Mallard, Common
>Merganser, and Bufflehead.
>
>Henry Trombley
>South Starksboro

>8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
>with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.
>http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/#news

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
Presents today.
http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001