]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  March 2007

VTBIRD March 2007

Re: Barnacle Goose -- Yes, Monday Evening

Will Raup <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:46:26 -0400

What is the status of Barnacle Goose in Vermont?  In New York, reports are
generally accepted but are always categorized as 'origins uncertain'.  I
know of one case of a Barnacle Goose killed in Ontario, which had been
banded in Scotland, rasing the question of natural vagrancy.  Any thoughts?

Will Raup
Albany, NY
www.pbase.com/cabbage_hollow