AIKIDO April 2007

Bake Sale

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:09:22 -0400

Hey everyone,

We will have a bake sale this week, everyone just needs to make sure
to tell me what they are going to bring or at least tell me if you
can't do it.  I need to know because I will cancel it.  But if
everything goes ok and the weather agrees, we will have the bake sale
this thursday from 12-3 in front of Cook Commons.  I will make little
packages of pretzels and chocolate as well as ginger snap cookies in
an attempt to make this a little healthier and original, but anything
will do.

Who wants to have an end of year event?  It can be a destresser closer
to the end of the year, maybe on a reading day if anyone can do that.
We can watch a movie, do something outside if it is nice (like a walk,
bikeride, or something like ultimate frisbee), hang out and make a
meal together, potluck, or whatever anyone wants.  Like I've said
before, all I need is a quick email since that is the only way we have
of communicating so please utilize it.  Have a great week and don't
let the weather get you down.

Danielle